Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 15.7.1 Update says I'm not connected to internet

My iPhone 13 has been trying to install update 15.7.1 but keeps giving an error message saying it can't validate bc I'm not connected to the internet -- even though I am.

Have tried accessing from multiple networks, powering down/restarting phone.

Any advice?

iPhone 13

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 7:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 8:14 PM

Restart your iPhone and make sure you have enough storage to install the update.

Make sure you aren’t using any VPNs, proxies or have a beta profile installed.

If this doesn’t work, then go into Settings > General > iPhone Storage > iOS 15.7.1 and delete the update, then go back and re-install the update.

If all of the above doesn’t work, you will need to update using a computer.

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2022 8:14 PM in response to GotMilkNY

Restart your iPhone and make sure you have enough storage to install the update.

Make sure you aren’t using any VPNs, proxies or have a beta profile installed.

If this doesn’t work, then go into Settings > General > iPhone Storage > iOS 15.7.1 and delete the update, then go back and re-install the update.

If all of the above doesn’t work, you will need to update using a computer.

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

IOS 15.7.1 Update says I'm not connected to internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.