Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Any method for apple music in my iphone to have lyric for matched song uploaded from my icloud music library from pc

As a new user of the iPhone, I have imported my song from my pc to the iTunes library so that apple music can sync through different devices (iPad mini, iPad pro, iPhone). But it just doesn't have lyrics for those songs. And before deleting the song from my library, even if I search for that song on apple music, it will appear that it is in my library and there is no lyric for it. And after I delete the song from my library and add it directly through apple music, the lyric appears.

So, do I have any way to solve it, other than upgrading the ios, logging out and logging in my apple id , turning on and off the sync library function, or using another device? I have already tried them before. I just don't want to search all my songs in apple music one by one to enable the lyric function.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 7:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 8:48 AM

No, unfortunately.

Similar questions

2 replies

Any method for apple music in my iphone to have lyric for matched song uploaded from my icloud music library from pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.