Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

tracking flight iMessage not working

If I send my flight number to my contact via iMessage it is not showing the flight details anymore. Is this feature not working or not available anymore.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 12:28 PM

Hello Digidaan,

To help troubleshoot, ensure your iPhone has the latest version of iOS and test after restarting. Taking these steps can help to clear unexpected software behavior. Check out those steps here:

"Update your iPhone or iPad wirelessly

1. Back up your device using iCloud or your computer.
  2. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.
  3. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
  4. If you see more than one software update option available, choose the one that you want to install."

Reach out to Apple Support for further assistance if the issue persists. You can use the following link to reach out: Contact - Official Apple Support

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 12:28 PM in response to Digidaan

Hello Digidaan,

To help troubleshoot, ensure your iPhone has the latest version of iOS and test after restarting. Taking these steps can help to clear unexpected software behavior. Check out those steps here:

"Update your iPhone or iPad wirelessly

1. Back up your device using iCloud or your computer.
  2. Plug your device into power and connect to the internet with Wi-Fi.
  3. Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
  4. If you see more than one software update option available, choose the one that you want to install."

Reach out to Apple Support for further assistance if the issue persists. You can use the following link to reach out: Contact - Official Apple Support

Kind regards.

tracking flight iMessage not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.