Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing Issue with iOS16

Maybe I haven’t researched deeply enough, but I am not seeing discussions about this issue with iOS 16. I have spent quite a bit of time troubleshooting, and I believe it is clear that it is definitely the operating system. Surely I am not the only one. (I do realize that most people do not print from the web or from apps, but when it comes to some things, especially recipes, I definitely do.) My wifi printer was working great with my iPhone and iPad. Suddenly, everything I send to the printer from either one of those devices is defaulting to Paper Size 4x6. (I can manually change it to A4, but I don’t need this extra step and it never happened before the update.) I have an Epson printer. My devices have both been updated (and I have realized the problem started then). However, my hubby’s phone hasn’t been updated. So I tested my theory by using his phone to try to print from various sites that now default to 4x6 from my devices. As anticipated, his phone (same network, same printer as mine) works like a charm, as did mine before the update. Is there anything I can do about it?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 5:45 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Printing Issue with iOS16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.