Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Book appointment to replace AirPods

This is my 3rd pair of AirPods that have not worked in 3 years I clean them constantly and yet every time one never has sound I’ve gone through a lot of money getting new ones now I would like to book an appointment to have them looked at and replaced t

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 16, 2022 8:56 PM

Nat_23-19 Said:

"Book appointment to replace AirPods: This is my 3rd pair of AirPods that have not worked in 3 years I clean them constantly and yet every time one never has sound I’ve gone through a lot of money getting new ones now I would like to book an appointment to have them looked at and replaced t"

-------

To Set Up a Genius Bar Appointment:

Set up a Genius Bar Appointment (GBA) at your local Apple Store.

1. Siart here: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple
  2. Scroll down to the Bottom of the page
  3. Click the Get hardware help button
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 16, 2022 8:56 PM in response to Nat_23-19

Nat_23-19 Said:

"Book appointment to replace AirPods: This is my 3rd pair of AirPods that have not worked in 3 years I clean them constantly and yet every time one never has sound I’ve gone through a lot of money getting new ones now I would like to book an appointment to have them looked at and replaced t"

-------

To Set Up a Genius Bar Appointment:

Set up a Genius Bar Appointment (GBA) at your local Apple Store.

1. Siart here: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple
  2. Scroll down to the Bottom of the page
  3. Click the Get hardware help button
  4. Proceed from there as necessary.

Book appointment to replace AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.