Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders not synching between iPhone and Watch.

How do I get Reminders to synch to Watch?

Reminders ARE synching between iPhone (XR with iOS 15.6.1) and MacBook Air (macOS 13.0.1). Reminders are NOT synching between iPhone and Watch Series 3 (watchOS 8.7.1). All other apps between iPhone and Watch are and have been synching with no issue, therefore I am assuming that there are no issues with the associated Apple ID account being shared between the two devices. I have 51 reminders across multiple Reminder lists visible and synching between iPhone and MacBook. When I open the app on my watch none of my lists are shown and only 1 reminder is shown. The one reminder appears to be a very old Reminder artifact - not currently on my Reminder lists. Thanks for the help.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 8

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 3:51 PM

You can try this although Apple only relates this to Calendar and Contacts....

1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
  2. Tap General, then tap Reset.
  3. Tap Reset Sync Data.

If you're still experiencing issues with Reminders syncing properly between your watch and your iphone, I recommend unpairing and then pairing your watch to your iPhone again. During the unpair process, your iPhone will create a new backup of the data on your watch so that you may restore from it during the pairing process. To learn how to do this, follow the steps in the articles below:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Set up your Apple Watch

Once you've completed these steps, use your watch as normal and see if there's still any issues occurring with Reminders.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 17, 2022 3:51 PM in response to CoyoteGuardian

You can try this although Apple only relates this to Calendar and Contacts....

1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone and tap the My Watch tab.
  2. Tap General, then tap Reset.
  3. Tap Reset Sync Data.

If you're still experiencing issues with Reminders syncing properly between your watch and your iphone, I recommend unpairing and then pairing your watch to your iPhone again. During the unpair process, your iPhone will create a new backup of the data on your watch so that you may restore from it during the pairing process. To learn how to do this, follow the steps in the articles below:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Set up your Apple Watch

Once you've completed these steps, use your watch as normal and see if there's still any issues occurring with Reminders.

Reminders not synching between iPhone and Watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.