Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email won’t download from the server on IPad/IPhone

My aol email won’t download from the server on my IPad and IPhone. When you click on an email, it says mail has not been downloaded from server.

iPad Pro, 12.9-inch, 6th Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 18, 2022 5:32 PM

jla3523 Said:

"Email won’t download from the server on IPad/IPhone: My aol email won’t download from the server on my IPad and IPhone. When you click on an email, it says mail has not been downloaded from server."

-------

Getting AOL eMail to Work:

A. Start Here: If you can't Receive eMail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Resync it All:

Remove the eMai account, and then add it back. Perhaps everything needs to resync with the mail servers.

C. Use an App Password?:

If you use an App Password, perhaps this has expired. So, remove the account, the add it back through use of a new App Password. Go here for AOL: Create and manage third-party app passwords - AOL

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 18, 2022 5:32 PM in response to jla3523

jla3523 Said:

"Email won’t download from the server on IPad/IPhone: My aol email won’t download from the server on my IPad and IPhone. When you click on an email, it says mail has not been downloaded from server."

-------

Getting AOL eMail to Work:

A. Start Here: If you can't Receive eMail on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Resync it All:

Remove the eMai account, and then add it back. Perhaps everything needs to resync with the mail servers.

C. Use an App Password?:

If you use an App Password, perhaps this has expired. So, remove the account, the add it back through use of a new App Password. Go here for AOL: Create and manage third-party app passwords - AOL

Email won’t download from the server on IPad/IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.