Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn’t the current update allow us to select print for Pages?

This issue affects both the I Phone and the I Pad

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 4:06 PM

"This issue affects both the I Phone and the I Pad"

Which makes one wonder why you chose to post your "question" in the Pages for Mac community.

Apple provides the space for these user to user communities, but does not actively participate in the discussions. Here you are talking to (or yelling at) the users of Apple hardware and software.

But the problem you are reporting does need to be reported to Apple if it is to be solved.

This link will take you directly to the Apple Feedback page. Scroll down to the "iOS and iPadOS Apps section and select Pages to open the Feedback form. Choose 'Bug report' as the Feedback Type.

Regards

Barry

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2022 4:06 PM in response to CaptainHook123

"This issue affects both the I Phone and the I Pad"

Which makes one wonder why you chose to post your "question" in the Pages for Mac community.

Apple provides the space for these user to user communities, but does not actively participate in the discussions. Here you are talking to (or yelling at) the users of Apple hardware and software.

But the problem you are reporting does need to be reported to Apple if it is to be solved.

This link will take you directly to the Apple Feedback page. Scroll down to the "iOS and iPadOS Apps section and select Pages to open the Feedback form. Choose 'Bug report' as the Feedback Type.

Regards

Barry

Why doesn’t the current update allow us to select print for Pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.