Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods case won’t light up or charge what can be wrong

what Can be wrong with my AirPods Pro case if the lights don’t come on or chatge

Posted on Nov 22, 2022 9:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 4:03 AM

HI Desiree1224, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

This problem has already happened to me, it was a dust that prevented charging, but you have indicated that you have already cleaned the case and tried the main solutions proposed by Apple. I advise you to try one last time the solutions that I put below and if it still does not work I invite you to contact Apple support.

-If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

-If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

-How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

-How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 4:03 AM in response to Desiree1224

HI Desiree1224, welcome to the Apple community

I hope you are doing well 🤗

This problem has already happened to me, it was a dust that prevented charging, but you have indicated that you have already cleaned the case and tried the main solutions proposed by Apple. I advise you to try one last time the solutions that I put below and if it still does not work I invite you to contact Apple support.

-If your left or right AirPod isn't working - Apple Support

-If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

-How to clean your AirPods, AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and EarPods - Apple Support

-How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro - Apple Support

Apple support is available here: Apple Support

See you soon👋

Julio

My AirPods case won’t light up or charge what can be wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.