Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV so messy

Honest I love my Apple product but Apple TV will go down as one of the biggest failures if they don’t put their act together.

it’s so confusing all I want is a nice list on movie of all the movie free because I pay for a service I don’t want to have to pay more to rent

Netflix have it nailed ! Make the deal get on the top of it.

everyone I speak too and my whole family now avoid using Apple TV as it’s so confusing.

have simple categories at the top with movie - series - documentary-

then movie is all the movie by gender etc but all free. As having to pay on the top of something we pay for it’s annoying and a put off.

Tell you what you have the power of Apple Music add a music tab for Apple Music subscribers with all the music with clips in HQ that is a good one

but clean this mess

it really feel you just bombarding if big tittle suggestion to hide the fact their is hardly no content / no movie on your library.

come on you can do better spend the cash get the deals or this would be such a waste.

also more 4K you must be ahead of the game on this.

I’m so disappointed honest

SHIELDAndroidTV,

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 3:43 PM

It seems that there is some confusion about how the Apple TV app is set up, and how the Apple TV+ subscription ties in with that.

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, you can access:

The Apple TV+ content is all-access without any further payments to subscribers. Navigate to the tv+ tab to see all the included content there. Content that is not part of the Apple TV+ catalog will have to be paid for separately, same as non-subscribers.

Apple TV+ currently has 50 feature length movies and 99 episodic TV shows, if I counted correctly. And growing monthly. All the content is available in 4K.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 23, 2022 3:43 PM in response to devidefromtiptree

It seems that there is some confusion about how the Apple TV app is set up, and how the Apple TV+ subscription ties in with that.

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, you can access:

The Apple TV+ content is all-access without any further payments to subscribers. Navigate to the tv+ tab to see all the included content there. Content that is not part of the Apple TV+ catalog will have to be paid for separately, same as non-subscribers.

Apple TV+ currently has 50 feature length movies and 99 episodic TV shows, if I counted correctly. And growing monthly. All the content is available in 4K.

Nov 23, 2022 5:04 PM in response to Urquhart1244

So basically you pay £7 ish a month to be given the opportunity to pay for more stuff. And 50 movie only is very poor.

honest I m confused and I wouldn’t let my kids touch the remote in case they want to get some movies and having to pay for them as they are those xtra.

not sure I can justify paying for a service with very American style movie and tv show (so few anyhow)

versus Netflix or Disney plus that has thousand upon thousand.

clearly a lack of content

Apple TV so messy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.