Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apply tv continuous play

listen I know this just sounds like a complaint but there is an honest question I swear

I shouldn’t have to make a playlist or choose up next when a tv show is already a playlist

this is really annoying and honestly if I had known that apple doesn’t do continuous/auto play I wouldn’t have bought anything on the app

please just add the feature, it’s not something that makes Apple TV cool and different it makes it not worth using. this is why people lose days on YouTube Netflix tiktok and everything else because it just makes sense yes we’re coked and numbed out rats pressing the button for pleasure over food — we know

Can anyone who works at apple honestly say they wouldn’t find this annoying using the app themselves? Or if Netflix started doing this or prime video that they wouldn’t find it annoying on those apps?

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 12:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 12:33 AM

ugh nvm I don’t care anymore but don’t know how to delete this

im just wondering why they don’t want to do it

A tv show is already a playlist why make us make a playlist from a playlist that’s already a playlist?

Similar questions

4 replies

Apr 9, 2023 5:24 PM in response to Urquhart1244

FYI, I reached out to Apple myself last night. After speaking with 3 different representatives they admitted that there is no way to continuously play purchased programs through I tunes. While that was not the answer I wanted to hear at least I know. The representative did offer to document my concern and send it to the appropriate department. She did however state that there was no assurance that anything would be done. While I also share the previous poster's sentiment (sheer frustration), at least it's documented now. So I guess, just like everyone else, I will have to continue to start every episode after the other ends.

Apr 9, 2023 6:00 PM in response to vidia.hs

FYI, I reached out to Apple myself last night. After speaking with 3 different representatives they admitted that there is no way to continuously play purchased programs through I tunes. While that was not the answer I wanted to hear at least I know. The representative did offer to document my concern and send it to the appropriate department. She did however state that there was no assurance that anything would be done. While I also share the previous poster's sentiment (sheer frustration), at least it's documented now. So I guess, just like everyone else, I will have to continue to start every episode after the other ends.

Apply tv continuous play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.