Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drains unexpectedly on voice call even at ZERO SCREEN BRIGHTNESS,Failed to understand

Case I’d-101823282993

Dear Apple Team,

I am experiencing bad since a long month.

For the same-I have submit my device Twice with the ASP outlet (Located at -Shop No. 9-Future World, CANNAUGHT PLACE) New Delhi as guided by the executive.

However they did the stepwise process on the first day and found some bug which I failed to understand how it entered when device and software is completely controlled by Apple and on another time they did a complete component diagnostic test upon same and found no hardware issue. Apart-This I requested them to kindly do a couple of words through my phone for an Hour with Zero screen Brightness and than you may also experience the drainage of battery is approximately 20-25% in an hour.

Due to this the overall Battery backup of iphone12 mini is only 4-5 hours.

Regarding same I have share three screenshot with the executive working on above case I’d and he ask to share them with Engineering Team And since 15-16 Nov. No response received as the time request by Sr. Executive Team till Tuesday and Today is Thursday.

Poor Response too-

Note- Below photographs are taken as screenshot with ZERO brightness on 15 Nov 2022 over a screen pairing call with Mr. Ishfaq. Sr. Executive of Apple Team.

iPhone 12 mini, 16

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 2:14 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Nov 24, 2022 4:50 AM in response to MPriyanshu

Hello,

Hmm, I'm not sure that I understand your question. Short battery life, correct? If so, see this:

These are the standard steps for short battery life: 

1) Have you tried a restart?  If not, do it now.

2) Go to Settings > Battery > BATTERY USAGE BY APP to see the apps that are consuming your battery.

3) Check “Battery Health” in the link: 

iPhone Battery and Performance

4) If all else fails, consider a battery replacement:

iPhone Battery Service

Good luck.

Battery drains unexpectedly on voice call even at ZERO SCREEN BRIGHTNESS,Failed to understand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.