Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail app won't let me log in

The mail app is not allowing me to log in, it lets my out my email account in but the next button isn’t allowing me to move to the next page

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone X, 13

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 7:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 10:51 AM

Just so you know, I asked the hosts to edit the screenshot because your email address was showing. As I recall, you were trying to add the email account and it was getting stuck on verifying. If that is what was happening, some other things that you can try are:

Force restart your phone. This is different than a conventional restart. This support article explains how to do that.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Reboot/power cycle your router. Unplug it from power for about 20 seconds or so and then plug it in again.

Try a different WiFi network.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 24, 2022 10:51 AM in response to ffion146

Just so you know, I asked the hosts to edit the screenshot because your email address was showing. As I recall, you were trying to add the email account and it was getting stuck on verifying. If that is what was happening, some other things that you can try are:

Force restart your phone. This is different than a conventional restart. This support article explains how to do that.

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support

Reboot/power cycle your router. Unplug it from power for about 20 seconds or so and then plug it in again.

Try a different WiFi network.

Mail app won't let me log in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.