Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my iphone keep disconnecting from the wi-fi ? everything else stays connected but i have to constantly connect back on my phone smh

why does my iphone keep disconnecting from the wi-fi ? everything else stays connected but i have to constantly connect back on my phone smh

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2022 4:05 AM

waundo ~ If you're using a VPN, try turning it off. And there's this from the Related Article at the top of this thread:

Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

õ¿õ¬

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 26, 2022 4:05 AM in response to waundo

waundo ~ If you're using a VPN, try turning it off. And there's this from the Related Article at the top of this thread:

Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

õ¿õ¬

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.