Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness App Not Tracking

My partner and I just got iPhone 14 Pros. On both of our phones, the Fitness app is not tracking steps, stands, or activity. The Health app is tracking everything fine. iOS is up to date. I’ve tried a hard reset, deleting the Fitness data, cycling the Motion & Fitness toggles off and on, and reinstalling the app. Nothing seems to work. Any other recommendations?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Nov 25, 2022 7:01 PM

1 reply

Nov 27, 2022 1:56 PM in response to FredFox37

Hello FredFox37,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We want to make sure the Fitness app is managing your data correctly.

See if this Apple Support page can help get the most the Fitness app: Track daily activity in Fitness on iPhone - Apple Support

Since the issue happens the latest iOS version, please reach out to an Apple Support Advisor for further assistance: Get Support

We hope this helps to get the most from the Fitness app and your iPhone 14 Pro.

Cheers!

Fitness App Not Tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.