Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know why my apple watch is not charging?

I have had my watch on the charger for about an hour now and it is not charging. I have tried to clean the charger and watch off, but that didn’t work. When I hold down the crown, a red lightning bolt shows up, and it shows the time in green. I’m not even able to restart my Apple Watch by holding down both buttons.

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 7:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 12:47 AM

Check the power is reaching the charge adapter and if you can try another charge cable.

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 28, 2022 12:47 AM in response to anslee144

Check the power is reaching the charge adapter and if you can try another charge cable.

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support.

Does anyone know why my apple watch is not charging?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.