Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Options + not openning

Logitech Options+ stuck in the opening page. Therefore, I cannot use custom settings for my mx master 3. It shows me only reloading. My macOS is Ventura.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 8:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 9:03 PM

Try the following two things:

1. Create a new user account on your Mac. Log out of your existing account, and then, log in with this new account. Try Options+. Is it stable now? If it is, then there may be an issue with your original account. If not, go on to the next step.
  2. Boot up your Mac in Safe Mode. Again, try Options+. Any better?

Are you running the latest version of Options+? Again (currently) that is version 1.29.6100

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 1, 2022 9:03 PM in response to frasulov

Try the following two things:

1. Create a new user account on your Mac. Log out of your existing account, and then, log in with this new account. Try Options+. Is it stable now? If it is, then there may be an issue with your original account. If not, go on to the next step.
  2. Boot up your Mac in Safe Mode. Again, try Options+. Any better?

Are you running the latest version of Options+? Again (currently) that is version 1.29.6100

Logitech Options + not openning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.