Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I download Pages(App) on my MacOS Big Sur?

(There is a screenshot below) For downloading Pages, it requires macOS 12 version or later. Mine is Macbook Pro 2013. It wasn't able to upgrade to 12 or a later version. So, without buying a new Mac, does anyone can help me download Pages on my Mac??? Thanks in advance.

#Pages #Mac #Older #download #version #help #bigsur

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 10:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 12:26 AM

You can only download an older compatible version if you had previously purchased Pages. If you have previously purchased it, click on your profile in the sidebar at the Apple Store, and if it shows as Purchased under your account you should be prompted to download an older version.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2022 12:26 AM in response to muqir

You can only download an older compatible version if you had previously purchased Pages. If you have previously purchased it, click on your profile in the sidebar at the Apple Store, and if it shows as Purchased under your account you should be prompted to download an older version.

How do I download Pages(App) on my MacOS Big Sur?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.