Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi! My iphone S6 died and I can't get it back up, so I bought a new one. I've tried to restore the old one, but since it's dead I would need to get the stuff from the Cloud. I tried connecting it to my laptop, didn't work

Hi! My old iPhone S6 crashed and won't come up again, I bought an iPhone SE to replace it, but can't transfer the stuff from the cloud without the old phone. My daughter set up the old phone, I thought it was with my apple ID for the laptop I use, but I tried that and it didn't work. I've installed the old sim-card, so I get phone calls, that works. But I've lost all my stuff from the old phone, is that fixable?

Margitt

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 6:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2022 9:14 AM

margitt wrote:

Hi! My old iPhone S6 crashed and won't come up again, I bought an iPhone SE to replace it, but can't transfer the stuff from the cloud without the old phone. My daughter set up the old phone, I thought it was with my apple ID for the laptop I use, but I tried that and it didn't work. I've installed the old sim-card, so I get phone calls, that works. But I've lost all my stuff from the old phone, is that fixable?

Margitt

These are the 3 methods Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support if none of them work, then the data isn't recoverable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 2, 2022 9:14 AM in response to margitt

margitt wrote:

Margitt

These are the 3 methods Transfer data from your previous iOS or iPadOS device to your new iPhone or iPad - Apple Support if none of them work, then the data isn't recoverable.

Hi! My iphone S6 died and I can't get it back up, so I bought a new one. I've tried to restore the old one, but since it's dead I would need to get the stuff from the Cloud. I tried connecting it to my laptop, didn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.