Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i open a Pages file in Windows?

I have this website having different tools like Ruleta si o no, generador de nombres para pubg mobile, and more and I have to write multiple articles. I switched to Mac coz my windows laptop broke. I was new to the Mac system and it was so difficult to adjust and so many limitations I had to face as compared to Windows. now I want to access the documents that I created in pages and edit them in Word. but I don't know why they are not opening up. any tips?

Posted on Dec 3, 2022 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2022 9:52 AM

There is no version of Pages for Windows and only the Pages application can open a Pages document. That narrows it down to using Pages on a Mac, on iCloud, or on one of iOS, or iPadOS.

You can overcome the issue of a Pages document on Windows by exporting it from Pages as a Word .docx document, or PDF. That latter can be opened in Word 16.31 or later and converted to Word .docx.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 3, 2022 9:52 AM in response to antoniomartin12

There is no version of Pages for Windows and only the Pages application can open a Pages document. That narrows it down to using Pages on a Mac, on iCloud, or on one of iOS, or iPadOS.

You can overcome the issue of a Pages document on Windows by exporting it from Pages as a Word .docx document, or PDF. That latter can be opened in Word 16.31 or later and converted to Word .docx.

How can i open a Pages file in Windows?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.