You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Amazon Gift Card stored in Apple Wallet

I have an Amazon gift card that was saved/stored to my wallet on my IPhone XR. When I go to my wallet and click on the Amazon gift card it has no code it just states the amount of the gift card. I am unable to use the gift card. After clicking the Amazon card, I then clicked the Amazon link thinking it would take me to Amazon.com ultimately allowing me to spend it, but it won’t. What happens if I click ‘Remove Pass’? And how do I get to spend the gift card when it doesn’t have a code while stored in my Apple Wallet?

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 3:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 4:24 PM

Hello IndubitablyDee,

Since the Amazon Gift Card is not an Apple product, we are not the experts with the claim code, but we did find this on the Amazon Gift Card Support site: Gift Card Redemption Issues - Amazon Customer Service

Take care.

1 reply

Amazon Gift Card stored in Apple Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.