Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Print” not an option when trying to print from Pages, Numbers, Keynote

I’m running the latest version of iPadOS on my iPad Air, iOS on my iPhone 14 Pro and latest versions of Pages, Numbers, Keynote on both devices. When trying to print (on an HP Envy Photo 7155 printer) a document from any of those apps, the “print” option does not appear on the share menu nor does it appear on the list of “edit actions”. I am able to print from other apps (Mail, Safari, Notes, Photos, etc). Apple suggested I restart the devices, which I did but nothing changed.

Does anyone have a solution?

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 8:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 12:24 PM

On iOS v16.1.1 or iPadOS v16.1.1, and with Pages v12.2.1 for either device, click on the document title and a print menu entry will be present. When you click that, a larger print panel will appear and then confirm that your HP Envy 7155 appears there.

Similar questions

3 replies

“Print” not an option when trying to print from Pages, Numbers, Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.