Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing documents from Numbers and Pages

Ever since I updated my iPad to version 16.1.1 the print tab is no longer available. The HP Print Smart is available but does not support either application now. Any suggestions?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 11:26 AM

I have iPadOS v16.1.1 and Pages v12.2.1 installed. Tap on the document name on the title bar and Print is among the menu items.

See : Print a document or envelope in Pages on iPad - Apple Support

I don't use an HP printer, but my AirPrint Samsung ML-2955nd accepts print jobs from that print menu item. Be sure to select the printer if needed in the subsequent print panel.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2022 11:26 AM in response to Smitty4119

I have iPadOS v16.1.1 and Pages v12.2.1 installed. Tap on the document name on the title bar and Print is among the menu items.

See : Print a document or envelope in Pages on iPad - Apple Support

I don't use an HP printer, but my AirPrint Samsung ML-2955nd accepts print jobs from that print menu item. Be sure to select the printer if needed in the subsequent print panel.

Printing documents from Numbers and Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.