You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I answer the phone my volume is always on low and I have to manually turn it up. Is there a way to change this so it’s on max volume when I answer my phone ??

When I answer the phone my volume is always on low and I have to manually turn it up. Is there a way to change this so it’s on max volume when I answer my phone ??

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 6:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 1:43 PM

While setting at maximum volume is really loud, you should set your desired volume in the Control Center. There is a slider where you can set your volume to your desired level. Here is an Apple Support document that will show you how: Access Control Center on your iPhone - Apple Support

13 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.