Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do not have eSim. How do I transfer my old sim to my new iPhone 14 plus?

I have a new iPhone 14 plus but my carrier does not support eSIM.

how do I transfer my old sim card to my new phone?

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 7:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 7:08 PM

Did you purchase the iPhone 14 Plus in the US? If YES, then there is no physical SIM card tray in the iPhone 14 models sold in the US. This means that you will not be able to use the old SIM card or any SIM card in your iPhone 14 Plus. You will need to have a carrier that has the ability to provide service with the use of an eSIM.

If you purchased the iPhone 14 Plus outside of the US, then there is a SIM card tray in the iPhone 14 Plus. You can simply remove the SIM card from your old phone and install it in your new iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2022 7:08 PM in response to Ronnienic

Did you purchase the iPhone 14 Plus in the US? If YES, then there is no physical SIM card tray in the iPhone 14 models sold in the US. This means that you will not be able to use the old SIM card or any SIM card in your iPhone 14 Plus. You will need to have a carrier that has the ability to provide service with the use of an eSIM.

If you purchased the iPhone 14 Plus outside of the US, then there is a SIM card tray in the iPhone 14 Plus. You can simply remove the SIM card from your old phone and install it in your new iPhone.

Axel F.

I do not have eSim. How do I transfer my old sim to my new iPhone 14 plus?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.