Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone out there tell me how to share a document created in Pages in PDF form so all can read it? I used to click the share button dropdown - email - PDF - and it would go to everyone. With the new 12.2 version that is not available. Hello?

Can anyone out there tell me how to share a document created in Pages in PDF form so all can read it? I used to click the share button dropdown - email - PDF - and it would go to everyone. With the new 12.2 version that is not available. Hello?

MacBook Pro is what I use to create the document in Pages

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 8:28 AM

On macOS Ventura 13.0.1 and Pages v12.2/12.2.1, the Share menu, and all Send a Copy > Mail > PDF features are gone. Now you get to use File menu > Print… PDF > Send in Mail to attach a PDF to a Mail compose window.

If you are on macOS Monterey 12.6.1 and using Pages v12.2/12.2.1, the Share menu is gone, but the application has File menu > Send a Copy > Mail > PDF available there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2022 8:28 AM in response to Gatorkath

On macOS Ventura 13.0.1 and Pages v12.2/12.2.1, the Share menu, and all Send a Copy > Mail > PDF features are gone. Now you get to use File menu > Print… PDF > Send in Mail to attach a PDF to a Mail compose window.

If you are on macOS Monterey 12.6.1 and using Pages v12.2/12.2.1, the Share menu is gone, but the application has File menu > Send a Copy > Mail > PDF available there.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.