Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get iTunes on my Mac 13 so I can unlock my iPhone

How do I get iTunes on my Mac 13 so I can try to unlock my iPhone so I can try to restart it. I don't think I have iTunes on this computer.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 3:13 PM

The iTunes app for Mac computers was discontinued and replaced when macOS Catalina was released. It cannot be installed on Macs that are running Catalina or later. See the following Apple article for information about the replacement apps: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

If you are unlocking your iPhone due to a forgotten passcode, use Finder instead of iTunes. See instructions in If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2022 3:13 PM in response to Skyesteffen1

The iTunes app for Mac computers was discontinued and replaced when macOS Catalina was released. It cannot be installed on Macs that are running Catalina or later. See the following Apple article for information about the replacement apps: What happened to iTunes? - Apple Support

If you are unlocking your iPhone due to a forgotten passcode, use Finder instead of iTunes. See instructions in If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

How do I get iTunes on my Mac 13 so I can unlock my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.