Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple sent an empty box for $1000

The incident  : the phone was ordered from Apple on line  Store on  10/27/2022

Supposed to be delivered on 11/25/2022. But Fedex said the package will be delayed for the 26

then the 27 then the 28 and finally Fedex said that the

package was routed to

Fedex office in 1505 Cecil B Moore Ave ,Philadelphia pa 19121.  As I requested.  

( I never requested that change   —it is  45 minutes a way from my house)

I called Fedex to send it to my house as planned they said only sender can do that .

I went to pick up the package from the store at 8:12 am   on  11/29/22. As soon I touched the 

package I know it is empty so I asked the clerk /employee (her name  Kaitlin)

For a box cutter and opened the box on front of her showing her the box was empty  and I 

showed to the camera 

then I called Fedex and made a claim which they did nothing saying that I signed for the box

I called apple  in the beginning they said they will send me another one then now they said they

have to find the phone first  to replaced or issue a refund.

• Can apple show evidence that the phone was inside the box when they sent it or. 
  • Fedex show that the phone was inside when I opened the box in front of the camera at  Fedex 1505 Cecil B Moore Ave in Philadelphia 

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 2:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 3:16 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. You may want to contact Apple Support via Contact - Official Apple Support

1 reply

Apple sent an empty box for $1000

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.