Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6s screen is lifting towards the bottom, could it be battery swelling?

I have an iPhone 6s that I use for Zoom meetings, live streaming, and for social media. (It’s not my main phone.) It's in a thin rubber case and has fallen about 1 foot onto the wood floor a few times. I began to get concerned after finding out that screen lifting is associated with battery swelling. The phone overheated and needed to be cooled down during a livestream once. The battery health is at 100% and the phone is not slow. The battery functions normally. The phone functions normally overall. I have the phone in an otterbox case now to better protect it. I read that the older models have loose adhesive. However, I read that the 6s model is when the adhesive improved.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 1:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 1:07 PM

I suggest contacting Apple support:Official Apple Support. They are the ones who can best diagnose the problem.

1 reply

My iPhone 6s screen is lifting towards the bottom, could it be battery swelling?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.