Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover my apple id if my old phone was stolen?

My old iPhone was stolen my icloud linked to my original id probably has the recovery key i need to get back into my id as I didn’t get my backup i requested before my phone got stolen and i was in a place I could access internet i have a new iPhone now and it’s asking for a recovery key or my iPhone that was stole over a month ago and I tried calling apple and got no where when i can verify all the information diwn to payment methods and my identity because ot was verified for my apple wallet is on my old phone

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 3:08 PM

You could use the Account Recovery process, described in this article:

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

3 replies

Dec 10, 2022 1:59 PM in response to Kitkat3022

My old iPhone was a iPhone 12 stolen the day i came and looked at my place while my stuff was still at the shelter and the staff dud nothing for me saying they didn’t know who did it and had no cameras snd to not bother calling the cops to find out. Even though it was one of the few things i was able to get out of where i left from. When i called support i got no help on getting my id back because a recovery code was set up that i never set up. My id has information linked to my health on it and stuff in apple health that wasn’t any where else

How do I recover my apple id if my old phone was stolen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.