Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MY phone will not let me turn I cloud services, location services, or my wifi ON. The sliders are grayed out! This is after the most recent software update. WHY did APPLE break my phone?

My wife's phone, after the IOS update last night, will not let her access I-cloud, location sharing, find my phone, or wifi. The sliders for these options are grayed out? WTF is going on?

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 2:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 3:16 PM

First, make sure that you don't have restrictions set for the iPhone by going to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions. If Content Restrictions is turned on, then there may be a setting enabled that is preventing these from being changed. Temporarily toggle off Content Restrictions to see if you're able to turn any of them on again. Learn more about Screen Time restrictions here: Use Screen Time to get insights about how you use your device

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2022 3:16 PM in response to Icloudwifiblocked

First, make sure that you don't have restrictions set for the iPhone by going to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions. If Content Restrictions is turned on, then there may be a setting enabled that is preventing these from being changed. Temporarily toggle off Content Restrictions to see if you're able to turn any of them on again. Learn more about Screen Time restrictions here: Use Screen Time to get insights about how you use your device

MY phone will not let me turn I cloud services, location services, or my wifi ON. The sliders are grayed out! This is after the most recent software update. WHY did APPLE break my phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.