Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since updating my iPad Air 2 to version 15, it will no longer print

Since updating my iPad Air 2 to version 15, it will no longer print.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 9:34 AM

Hi,

Are you using a printer listed as supported in About AirPrint - Apple Support? An AirPrint-enabled printer can be used without an additional app, provided that the printer and the iPhone are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). See the following article for details: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If there is a problem with AirPrint device discovery (for example, after a system change/update), you could try the following procedure (in this order, with these waiting times): Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2022 9:34 AM in response to Molliemoo23-456

Hi,

Are you using a printer listed as supported in About AirPrint - Apple Support? An AirPrint-enabled printer can be used without an additional app, provided that the printer and the iPhone are connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router). See the following article for details: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

If there is a problem with AirPrint device discovery (for example, after a system change/update), you could try the following procedure (in this order, with these waiting times): Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other connected devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

Since updating my iPad Air 2 to version 15, it will no longer print

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.