Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trouble with iTunes match consistency across three devices

I have ~8,500 tunes, split between purchased and uploaded music. I have managed this library using iTunes Match for over 10 years I use this iTunes Match arrangement on three separate devices, plus Apple TV:

• iPad Air 3 - does not allow see music by artist, etc, but does allow access to music via all playkists. Extremely difficult to access music except by existing play lists (200+).

• IPad Air 2 - does not allow see music by artist, etc, but does allow access to music via all playlists. Extremely difficult to access music except by existing playlists (200+).

• IPhone 14 Pro Max - shows ALL ASPECTS of my iTunes library, including the ability to sort by Artist, fenre, compose, etc. ITunes appears fully functional on this device.

I need this to operate identically across all three devices, as it has for 10+ years.

My Apple contact information is all correct.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 16

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 8:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 1:34 PM

In the Music app on your iPads make sure that the chevron next to Library in the sidebar points downwards to show available sections, then tap Edit at the top right of the sidebar. Enable options that you want to see, such as Artist, Genre, Composer, etc. then tap Done.

tt2

Similar questions

3 replies

Trouble with iTunes match consistency across three devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.