Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ventura oversized print dialogue

Since Ventura 13.0.1, every time I wish to print something, the dialogue box is oversized, meaning that I can't see the Print, Cancel or PDF buttons at the bottom. The best suggestions I have read (elsewhere, as I can find none here) are 1 - resize your display so that everything is smaller - not great when I need to increase the display to read stuff (Accessibility??); or 2 - put the dock on one side or the other so that you can just see the top edges of the buttons appearing at the bottom of the screen - and remember which is which.

Really??

Apple??

MacBook Pro 13″

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 9:50 AM

Thanks @Old Toad I had read a different but equally unsatisfactory solution. I’ve just been in contact with Apple Support via Chat then phone. (I didn’t know I could do that without an AppleCare subscription). I can now confirm this bug has been fixed in Version 13.1 (I hadn’t got notification of that update yet). That’s two big ticks from me today.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2022 9:50 AM in response to Old Toad

Thanks @Old Toad I had read a different but equally unsatisfactory solution. I’ve just been in contact with Apple Support via Chat then phone. (I didn’t know I could do that without an AppleCare subscription). I can now confirm this bug has been fixed in Version 13.1 (I hadn’t got notification of that update yet). That’s two big ticks from me today.

ventura oversized print dialogue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.