Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iPhone 12 pro bought in Macau, China has Apple care+ and cannot be repaired in the United States

I bought an iPhone 12pro max two years ago while traveling in Macau, China, and then bought Apple care+. The service is still valid until now. Last week, my phone fell off the balcony on the second floor, and the front and rear screens were broken. And it was broken badly, I went to the Apple Store at the Spectrum Center in Irvine, California twice and told me that since my phone was bought from a different country, there is no repair part in California, so I can't repair it, and I can't get a fast replacement service? what should I do? Is it true that Apple mobile phones do not support global repairs, and AppleCare+ services cannot be serviced globally? Thank you very much for letting me know

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 10:42 AM

Hello ~ Any plans to go back to China? Take a look here by clicking on the following Apple link….

Legal - iOS Warranty Document Us - Apple*

*IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV and HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

~Katana-San~

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 10:42 AM in response to dongchang289

Hello ~ Any plans to go back to China? Take a look here by clicking on the following Apple link….

Legal - iOS Warranty Document Us - Apple*

*IMPORTANT RESTRICTION FOR iPHONE, iPAD, APPLE TV and HOMEPOD SERVICE.

Apple may restrict warranty service for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and HomePod to the country where Apple or its Authorized Distributors originally sold the device.

~Katana-San~

The iPhone 12 pro bought in Macau, China has Apple care+ and cannot be repaired in the United States

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.