Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot open links

I just purchased a new MacBook Air. It came with MacOS Monterey Version 12.5. I cannot open links from emails. I saw a previous conversation on the Apple Support Community that indicated I must use a different browser. I've been a Firefox user forever. Do I have to give it up now?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 2:02 PM

Set FireFox to your default browser on the System Preferences > General panel. Clicking on a link in Apple Mail will open it in Firefox. Mine just did with Firefox 107.0.1. If you upgrade to Ventura, the Default web browser is located in Settings > Desktop & Dock panel after you scroll downward near the bottom of that content.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 2:02 PM in response to SunBuns

Set FireFox to your default browser on the System Preferences > General panel. Clicking on a link in Apple Mail will open it in Firefox. Mine just did with Firefox 107.0.1. If you upgrade to Ventura, the Default web browser is located in Settings > Desktop & Dock panel after you scroll downward near the bottom of that content.

Cannot open links

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.