Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

emails stuck in outbox. I disconnected the internet. still have emails stuck in outbox. help

emails stuck in outbox. I disconnected the internet. still have emails stuck in outbox. help

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 10:07 AM

I have no experience with Mailtool. I suggest, in Mail, that you go to the Mailbox menu at the top and select Take All Accounts Online. Then try to send again. Quitting and re-opening Mail may also be helpful.

Additionally, look at this: If you can’t send or receive email on your Mac - Apple Support

8 replies

Dec 15, 2022 9:36 AM in response to khall1216

Usually this means your outgoing mail server is having issues, or your having local network issues at your location.

Try using the “connection” feature in mailtool. This will show its email connections to the email relays. This feature will show green successful button next to your email server connections.

If they are not green, this is usually a email provider issue, especially if your able to bring up safari and are able to connect to www.Apple.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.