Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail doesn't show iCloud mail data

I'm using iCloud Drive !

After another issue , I had to log out and log in from my iCloud account.

Iv'e been asked to marge all data , First replied NO and after the same procedure YES.

Now I don't see any Mail data in the macOS Mail app - like no connection with my Apple ID / Cloud.

in My other Apple devices all good so the problem only in my iMac.

Any advice will be appreciated.

And what's this ? :

iMac

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 1:49 PM

Hello rony-z,

It sounds like your iCloud email is no longer working on your iMac. We know how important having a working iCloud email is for you, and we will help get you to the right place to find a resolution.

The first thing to try is the steps listed in this support article. These steps can often resolve this type of issue:

If iCloud Mail isn't working

Take Care!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2022 1:49 PM in response to rony-z

Hello rony-z,

It sounds like your iCloud email is no longer working on your iMac. We know how important having a working iCloud email is for you, and we will help get you to the right place to find a resolution.

The first thing to try is the steps listed in this support article. These steps can often resolve this type of issue:

If iCloud Mail isn't working

Take Care!

Mail doesn't show iCloud mail data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.