Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancelling a magazine app subscription

After I cancel a magazine subscription (Vogue Knitting), do I still have access to all the issues from my existing subscription

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2022 6:50 AM

An excellent question. The publisher does not appear to have thought to convey this information on their website or in the app information.

I would not assume that you retain access to digital content. It's common for publishers to consider digital subscriptions more as a temporary licence to access content than a purchase which you can retain permanently.

You could use the contact information provided on this page, including a phone number in New York. They managed to provide at least that much.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2022 6:50 AM in response to marra8388

An excellent question. The publisher does not appear to have thought to convey this information on their website or in the app information.

I would not assume that you retain access to digital content. It's common for publishers to consider digital subscriptions more as a temporary licence to access content than a purchase which you can retain permanently.

You could use the contact information provided on this page, including a phone number in New York. They managed to provide at least that much.

cancelling a magazine app subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.