Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Voice Memo Option on MacBook Pro iCloud Settings

What happened to the voice memo option in my iCloud settings on my MacBook Pro? Using Ventura version 13.1. I have a TON of voice memos on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and the settings on my phone are set to backup to iCloud. None of the memos are on iCloud when I go to manage iCloud files online at iCloud.com, and then I go to the settings on my laptop and voice memos isn't even an option. So nothing's being backed up and none of the support articles I see address this. Can someone help!?

MacBook Pro 16″

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 7:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 9:53 AM

Shareeniepop wrote:

What happened to the voice memo option in my iCloud settings on my MacBook Pro? Using Ventura version 13.1. I have a TON of voice memos on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and the settings on my phone are set to backup to iCloud. None of the memos are on iCloud when I go to manage iCloud files online at iCloud.com, and then I go to the settings on my laptop and voice memos isn't even an option. So nothing's being backed up and none of the support articles I see address this. Can someone help!?

Nada— iCloud is basic.

Try iCloud Drive...

See iCloud DriveSee your recordings on all your Apple devices - Apple Support

you can submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2022 9:53 AM in response to Shareeniepop

Shareeniepop wrote:

Nada— iCloud is basic.

Try iCloud Drive...

See iCloud DriveSee your recordings on all your Apple devices - Apple Support

you can submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

No Voice Memo Option on MacBook Pro iCloud Settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.