Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone activation lock

My iPhone has an activation lock when I try to open it it says ID incorrect but it is the same ID I use even when I check it online I was able to log in to my account and I checked the device it was the same device with the same serial number. I'm able to log into my account online but not able to log into my phone when I try to activate my lock please can you help me understand what's wrong with my phone because I've been using this Apple ID for long

iPhone 5s, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 11:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2022 11:07 AM

If it's locked to a different Apple ID, log in with that one, or contact the person who can, or if you're the unit's original owner, click here and submit an unlock request.

If it's become unbound from that Apple ID but is still locked, submit an unlock request.

(231812)

1 reply

IPhone activation lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.