Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In ventura when i go to open a file in pages i click recents and it is blank - how do I fix it.

In ventura when i go to open a file in pages i click recents and it is blank - how do I fix it.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 6:18 AM

In Ventura Settings > Desktop & Dock > Menu Bar, set Recent documents, applications, and servers to some count other than None. As you open and save Pages documents, the Open Recent menu will expand to your count choice, and the oldest entry will be replaced by the newest after count items are opened. Moving files to the Trash or renaming them does not reduce the Open Recent menu items.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2023 6:18 AM in response to pagesrecents

In Ventura Settings > Desktop & Dock > Menu Bar, set Recent documents, applications, and servers to some count other than None. As you open and save Pages documents, the Open Recent menu will expand to your count choice, and the oldest entry will be replaced by the newest after count items are opened. Moving files to the Trash or renaming them does not reduce the Open Recent menu items.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.