Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail -- Spam

How do I display email headers (address chain) in Mail on MacOS Ventura.

I'm hoping I can use these domains or IP addresses in Rules to send more of my junk mail to the Junk folder

(I'm already automatically "junking" about 150 emails/day by Rules using domain names but the evil ones have gotten more adept at spoofing user and domain names, so I'm still trashing dozens and dozens per day by hand.)

Suggestions or insights will be greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 3:15 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jan 4, 2023 9:48 PM in response to PNWFisherman

Per chance are most of these coming to your iCloud email account? If so, are they appearing in the Junk folder in the Mail app? Would they predominately coming from the reg.ru domain?

If all of the above are true, then you're not the only one getting these. My "solution," for these, as for others is to use a third-party spam filter. In my case I have been using SpamSieve for a number of years now and would suggest that you give them a try. There are others similar to SpamSieve so you may want shop around should you want to deploy this feature.

Jan 5, 2023 2:28 PM in response to Tesserax

Not really. I have 3 @mac.com (iCloud), 1 yahoo.com, 5 comcast.net and 16 gmail.com accounts.

".ru" has gone to All Junk for years.

The latest twist is ---@---.edu.-- accounts, especially .pk, but also a surprising amount of gmail, hotmail, and even iCloud ...

Lots and lots of comeons for McAfee, Geek Squad, Kohls, Ace hardware, Renewal by Anderson, ...

Mail -- Spam

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.