Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to remove one of my payment methods on my Apple account why isn’t it allowing me to ?

I would like to delete one of my payment methods on my Apple account why isn’t it allowing me to ?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 5:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2023 7:34 PM

To find out how to remove a payment method, or if you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID, read this article --> Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

Ongoing subscriptions and Family Sharing organizers must always have a payment method present. To edit the cards used for those you may need to first add the new card and make it the primary payment method before removing the old card (see: If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support ).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2023 7:34 PM in response to dame288

To find out how to remove a payment method, or if you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID, read this article --> Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

Ongoing subscriptions and Family Sharing organizers must always have a payment method present. To edit the cards used for those you may need to first add the new card and make it the primary payment method before removing the old card (see: If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support ).

I would like to remove one of my payment methods on my Apple account why isn’t it allowing me to ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.