Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey I’m from Israel ,I got Apple Watch ultra from New York and I’m trying to connect to e-sim in Israel and I can’t it show me that:this Apple Watche not support the carrier..

At the store I asked many time if this watch is open in Israel he said yes

what i supposed to do now ??

Apple Watch Ultra, watchOS 9

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 8:55 AM

Apple watch in another country. Watch 8,  SE 2, Ultra

“To cover the LTE and UMTS bands used around the world, there are two separate cellular models for Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra. They have been optimised for use in the country of purchase, and not all models work in all countries or regions. There is no single model that supports cellular service worldwide. To see which network providers in your country or region offer cellular service for Apple Watch, refer to the chart below. Jump to Apple Watch network providers

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 5, 2023 8:55 AM in response to henfromreseda

Apple watch in another country. Watch 8,  SE 2, Ultra

“To cover the LTE and UMTS bands used around the world, there are two separate cellular models for Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra. They have been optimised for use in the country of purchase, and not all models work in all countries or regions. There is no single model that supports cellular service worldwide. To see which network providers in your country or region offer cellular service for Apple Watch, refer to the chart below. Jump to Apple Watch network providers

Jan 5, 2023 9:09 AM in response to henfromreseda

You unfortunately made a poor buying decision, buying your watch in the US. Cellular watches in the US are manufactured for the US, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico Markets. If you are within your return privilege, bring the watch back to the US (you cannot ship it back), get a full refund, then buy the watch in Israel where you live and will use it.

You can however, still use the watch in Israel. It will function fine as a GPS only watch, meaning your paired iPhone must be nearby in order for the watch to function.

Hey I’m from Israel ,I got Apple Watch ultra from New York and I’m trying to connect to e-sim in Israel and I can’t it show me that:this Apple Watche not support the carrier..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.