You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 Pro Max corner dents. Are they covered under AppleCare+

Hello,

I dropped my iPhone 13 Pro Max on my tile floor and it dented in two corners. I would like to know if it is covered under AppleCare+ as an accidental damage.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 3:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2023 12:07 PM

Hello garrettfromtiffin,

Thanks for your post to Apple Support Communities. We have some guidance for your question about coverage and repair for your iPhone after a drop. First, you can find out about warranty coverage at our link here: Find information about your warranty or AppleCare plan

As for the specific repair needed, it would be best to have it inspected physically by a technician at a service location. They will determine what specific repair is needed and if it is covered by your plan, even as an accidental incident. You can find a location near you here: Find Location - Apple

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2023 12:07 PM in response to garrettfromtiffin

Hello garrettfromtiffin,

Thanks for your post to Apple Support Communities. We have some guidance for your question about coverage and repair for your iPhone after a drop. First, you can find out about warranty coverage at our link here: Find information about your warranty or AppleCare plan

As for the specific repair needed, it would be best to have it inspected physically by a technician at a service location. They will determine what specific repair is needed and if it is covered by your plan, even as an accidental incident. You can find a location near you here: Find Location - Apple

Take care.

iPhone 13 Pro Max corner dents. Are they covered under AppleCare+

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.