Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macmail can no longer get mail on my g.mail

Google began asking me to give them access to all my data . I hit cancel rather than allow. then it made me change my pw. Next it began making me sign into gmail on my macmail app. I tried to get out of this mess. Now I can't even use my g.mail account at all. I get the attachment below. I believe that I can still have a g.mail, but I can only get the mail on the web.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 5, 2023 5:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 5:36 AM

deflumeri wrote:

Google began asking me to give them access to all my data . I hit cancel rather than allow. then it made me change my pw. Next it began making me sign into gmail on my macmail app. I tried to get out of this mess. Now I can't even use my g.mail account at all. I get the attachment below. I believe that I can still have a g.mail, but I can only get the mail on the web.

You can call Google customer support at 650-253-0000.

Gmail Help - Google Support

Google Account Help

Account support - Google Accounts

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2023 5:36 AM in response to deflumeri

deflumeri wrote:

You can call Google customer support at 650-253-0000.

Gmail Help - Google Support

Google Account Help

Account support - Google Accounts

macmail can no longer get mail on my g.mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.