Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud for Windows not Sharing Anymore

I have had iCloud for windows on my windows 11 laptop Chromebook since I bought it and it has worked fine. Now after support had me do a hard reset with iTunes and everything on my computer the iPhone photos folder is empty and the iCloud Drive folder is empty. I can still go online and on my phone and do the files but not on the computer.

When I open up Icloud for windows from the taskbar, it just says that iCloud Drive is initializing but it stays like that the entire time and never changes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled me another hard reset on my phone nothing.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Also it wants me to approve the extensions for the browsers for the password but it will not work.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 6, 2023 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2023 10:35 AM

@Sparks0829

Pls do smthn with "not syncing problem"! More than month - problem has not been solved, after update icloud (But I couldn't trace which version it started with.)

iCould on windows doesn't work/sync - Apple Community

Icloud does not syncing after update 14-1… - Apple Community

icloud password approve is not working!!!! - Apple Community

My files are not downloading in pc versio… - Apple Community

Apple support is stubbornly silent!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2023 10:35 AM in response to Sparks0829

@Sparks0829

Pls do smthn with "not syncing problem"! More than month - problem has not been solved, after update icloud (But I couldn't trace which version it started with.)

iCould on windows doesn't work/sync - Apple Community

Icloud does not syncing after update 14-1… - Apple Community

icloud password approve is not working!!!! - Apple Community

My files are not downloading in pc versio… - Apple Community

Apple support is stubbornly silent!

Jan 9, 2023 12:30 PM in response to DjPunchNY

Hi there DjPunchNY,

Is your computer connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network with good signal strength? If you connect to a different network, does this issue persist?

If this behavior continues while connected to a different network, try the steps in this support article to see if they resolve the issue for you: Resolve issues between iCloud for Windows or iTunes and third-party security software

Take carte.

iCloud for Windows not Sharing Anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.