Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I own old iPhon7 Plus which i formatted it while set up it is asking for Apple ID and password ( which was sued at the time of setting up Iphone for the first time) I tried various combinations but it is incorrect.

My question is how do i get the original password which i sued at the time of setting up the Phone ( I currently Apple Id Password but don't remember the earlier one.)

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 6:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 6:43 AM

If you know the Apple ID but not the password you can try following the steps in this article to regain access to your old Apple ID

If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK)

If you cannot reset your password you can try and submit an account recovery request for this particular Apple ID

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2023 6:43 AM in response to pulin114

If you know the Apple ID but not the password you can try following the steps in this article to regain access to your old Apple ID

If you have forgotten your Apple ID password – Apple Support (UK)

If you cannot reset your password you can try and submit an account recovery request for this particular Apple ID

How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

I own old iPhon7 Plus which i formatted it while set up it is asking for Apple ID and password ( which was sued at the time of setting up Iphone for the first time) I tried various combinations but it is incorrect.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.