Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UPS lost my package

Hello!

I am faced with the problem of delivery from UPS. A month later, my iPhone 14 never came to me. UPS told me to contact the sender. Please tell me who I can contact to get a detailed consultation?

Thank you for reading.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2023 3:24 PM

Here is Apple's corporate address:

Aside from writing Apple, check the entry for that tracking number to see if it is marked delivered or ?? Apple has stated that the responsiblity passes to the shipper when they take possession (which actuallu makes sense). Then point out the discrepancies to both.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2023 3:24 PM in response to Alex_plum

Here is Apple's corporate address:

Aside from writing Apple, check the entry for that tracking number to see if it is marked delivered or ?? Apple has stated that the responsiblity passes to the shipper when they take possession (which actuallu makes sense). Then point out the discrepancies to both.

UPS lost my package

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.